We are not a zucchini loving family but we still have a zucchini plant in our vegetable garden! Why? I planted it in hopes that my little one will eat it.
When our garden started producing more zucchini’s than I expected it to, we just had to find a way to use them. This is after I had given away a lot of it to my mom.
We made a toddler friendly version of zucchini bread with no added sugar or flour.
Few tips to keep in mind while baking:
- Make sure the eggs and greek yogurt are in room temperature
- You can use all purpose flour instead of wheat flour or use in a 50:50 ratio according to your preference
- This bread is mildly sweet, but you can add chocolate chips or raisins if you like it sweeter
- No need to peel the skin of zucchini before shredding
- No need to squeeze out the shredded zucchini but if its too wet, blot it out with paper towel
- Allow bread to cool completely before cutting into slices
- This bread stays fresh in room temperature for 5 days or store in fridge for upto 10 days
Recipe adapted from sallysbaking
Do give this recipe a try and let me know how you like it.
2 thoughts on “Healthy Zucchini bread”
Thank you for sharing! I love zucchini bread and a healthy version is awesome.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Me too..love really moist breads 🙂